Cramer’s line of taping and wrapping products is specially designed for athletic trainers and is the preferred choice in sports medicine. Experts of the trade continue to rely on the brand because they know it stands for excellence and efficacy. As an original supporter and cornerstone sponsor of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association, Cramer consistently drives the advancement of the industry and remains focused on developing the tools needed to keep players healthy and performing at an optimal level. Tape is a tool, a tool that serves a million and one functions. It supports. It secures. It prevents. Tape is one of the foundations of athletic training and the sporting world. Those little white rolls are as integral to game day as a ball or a helmet. But tape doesn’t exist on an island. It needs underwrap, adhesives and scissors to do its job. Cramer provides all of the taping and wrapping supplies an athletic trainer needs to get a team on the field as quickly and easily as possible.
- Cramer 950 Premium White Athletic Tape, single .75″ X 10 Yard professional grade tape rolls in case of 18, latex-free and 100% cotton
- Supports joints and muscles in the ankles, wrists, elbows and knees and minimizes instability, hyperflexion and hyperextension during activity, secures wound dressings and repairs equipment, basic for all active athletes
- Designed from the ground up to meet the exacting needs of athletic trainers with ideal adhesive, consistent unwind, easy tear, the highest quality tape for a reasonable price
- Developed with computer calibrated unwind to offer superior consistency and performance out of every roll
- Fabricated with Zinc Oxide and high tensile backcloth to provide outstanding strength and support, plus superior conformability